The Questions Bank dialog selects questions from the bank. You will frequently encounter this when working with questions and papers:
Allows filtering of questions based purely upon context. There are the following options:
- My Unused questions: shows all questions that have not been used on any paper
- All My Questions: All the questions you own
- By Keywords: All you personal keywords and keywords for modules for which you are a member
- By Status: Shows a list of folders that collect questions by status: Normal, Incomplete, Beta, Retired or Experimental
- By Paper: Lists papers by both type and team, and allows drilling down to individual papers
- By Team: Lists teams and allows drilling down to papers
- Search: Free text search, allows specification or paper type and/or owner.
Where selection of an option leads to folders being displayed, the user can then drill down to the question selector pane to display individual questions
The question selector lists a table of questions.
- Clicking on the lead-in for the question displays the question detail in the preview pane
- Ticking a checkbox selects the question for inclusion.
Add Questions Button
Adds any questions to the module or paper from which the dialog was invoked.