Admin users may wish to finalise a papers grades so they can be exported into an external system.
Note: This step is optional, but required if you wish external systems to be able to access the results for a paper remotely. Please also note the once the grades are finalised it is final.
How to finalise a papers grades
- Go to the class totals report after marking has been completed.
- At the bottom of the report click on the 'Publish Marks' button.
- Confirm that you wish to publish the marks (or decline if you have changed your mind).
- Once confirmed the grades will be recorded in the gradebook and users will no longer be able to adjust marks on the paper. And will be met with the following message on paper details, paper properties and frequency & discrimination (U-L) analysis report - as marking adjustments are not longer allowed the functionality on these screens is disabled. OSCE papers will also no longer be allowed to import new sets of marks.
You can finalise a papers grades into the Rogō gradebook if the following conditions are met:
- The paper is Summative or an OSCE
- Guest userson the paper have been assigned to real students.
- The paper has ended
- There are no unmarked questions
- The late log for the paper is empty
- The paper has not already had its grades finialised
Note: Only student grades are added to the gradebook.
Once the papers grades have been published to the gradebook they can be accessed using:
- The Rogō API.
- A SMS plugin.
This functionality can be disabled by setting
$cfg_enable_gradebook to false in the config file.