Below is a guide on how to setup you web sever for the latest version of Rogō.
Minimum required version of PHP is 7.2.0
Please ensure the following PHP extension are installed and enabled:
- ldap (optional - only required if ldap authentication is to be used)
- sockets (optional - only required if Rrserve used for calculation questions)
- pdo_mysqli (optional - only required if you use oauth)
Non default PHP settings that may require a change in your php.ini:
Rogō uses the inbuilt PHP email functionality you will need to configure in order for Rogō to use it.
See the manual.
The minimum required version of Apache is 2.4
Please ensure the following Apache modules are installed and enabled:
- mod_headers or mod_expires
When installing Rogō it is recommended that the default data directory is changed to a path outside of the webserver directory. As well as for added security this will make updating Rogō in the future more seamless as data directories will not need to be moved around.
Most directories in Rogō should be set up to be writable by the owner only:
Exceptions to this rule include the following directories which need to allow higher write privileges for the web server user:
- rogo data directory
- rogo config directory - for installation only, so that config.inc.php can be written. This should be changed back to being writable by the owner only after installation.
- rogo temp directory